In addition to its foot-traffic appeal and proximity to well-known attractions and popular destinations, your retail neighbors include the National Blues Museum, MX Movies, YMCA, and local dining favorites.
In all, the MX District includes 145,000 square feet of retail space:
- 35,000 square feet of retail space
- 212 room Embassy Suites Hotel
- 205 market-rate apartments
- Robust Wine Bar & Cafe opening in Fall 2012
- Opportunity for 5,000 square foot restaurant
- National Blues Museum opening in 2014
- 110,000 square feet of retail space
- 750 parking spaces
- Pi Pizzeria Opened in May 2012
- Collective MX & Takaya New Asian to Open in September 2012.
- 3-screen, 3-D movie theatre to Open in Late 2012.
- Opportunity for 2,000 square foot business on ground level of Washington Avenue and 60,000+ on 2nd floor and Locust.
MX Retail Leasing Inquires:
Robert Goltermann, 314-267-7497